If you are ready to register for a course enrolling at the Landmark base in Cullowhee, NC, or with the firstname.lastname@example.org registration email address, follow the steps below.
All other courses are enrolled through an independent course host - please contact them via email or by phone, and they can assist you with your registration process. Access hosted course contact information on our Course Calendar. The course host may again redirect you to this page for certain documents.
If you require further assistance call the Landmark office at (828) 293-5384.
- Save to your desktop and complete the Student Application and Enrollment Agreement - the costs outlined in the enrollment agreement are available within the Course Details .pdf for your specific course on the Course Calendar.
- Email, fax, or mail it to the Landmark Learning office.
- Our office will send you an e-invoice to pay securely online or you can mail a check or money order.
- Upon receipt of your Student Application and Enrollment Agreement and the Application Fee, you will receive a confirmation email for your course. Your space will be reserved and you can begin to plan for your course. Refer to step 3 for additional paperwork, gear lists, and course expectations.
- Do not plan to leave your course until 5PM on the last day. For longer travel, you may need to plan to stay an extra night in Asheville before departing the next day.
Fillable forms are indicated by "*". Please download them first to your desktop before filling them out, saving them, and sending them to the LL office to enroll in a course.
*Student Application and Enrollment Agreement
*Course Payment - please mail or fax; email is not secure
*LL Health Form
Before You Arrive at Landmark
Directions to Landmark
Places to Stay Off-Site
The Landmark Semester Registration Packet
Identify the Training Center section below that matches the course you are applying for. Items marked with "*" are additional fillable forms required to complete your registration.
American Canoe Association
*ACA Adult Release or
*ACA Minor Release
ACA Gear List
Essentials of River Safety and Rescue: Course Expectations
Swiftwater Rescue: Course Expectations
Advanced Swiftwater Rescue: Course Expectations
Instructor Development Workshop/Instructor Certification Examination: Course Expectations
Community Relief Medic
The Landmark Semester
Leave No Trace
NC Office of EMS
Starfish Aquatics Institute
Wilderness Medicine Institute
WMI Gear List: WFA, WMPP
WMI Gear List: WFR, WFR-R, WUMP
Wilderness First Aid: Course Expectations
Wilderness Medicine for the Professional Practitioner: Course Expectations
Wilderness First Responder: Course Expectations
Wilderness First Responder Recertification: Course Expectations
Wilderness Upgrade for Medical Professionals: Course Expectations